100 Las Olas
The Nationally revered Kolter Group will be delivering the first luxury development in downtown Fort Lauderdale in over a decade. 100 Las Olas will be Fort Lauderdale’s tallest building, towering almost 500 Feet above the Las Olas Strip. Standing 45 stories high, with only 121 Luxurious Residences available, 100 Las Olas will provide both exclusivity and an unparalleled lifestyle right in the heart of downtown. Designed by the illustrious SB Architects with common areas and amenities designed by world-renowned interior design firm Simeone Deary, 100 Las Olas will soon be the pinnacle of luxury on Fort Lauderdale’s skyline.
While walkability as the ultimate amenity, a nationally branded full service hotel will provide added lifestyle for residents while maintaining privacy with separate lobbies, elevators and amenity decks. In addition to the wonderful services the hotel will provide, residents will have their own private amenities.
Private residential amenities include:
- Residential lobby providing private, access controlled entry points and private elevators
- Large Restaurant and Bar on ground level + retail
- Room Service for residents.
- 1,900 S.F. State-of-the art fitness center
- Elevated, resort style pool
- Day Cabanas
- Comfortable lounging and seating areas
- Casual News Room offering the day’s current world and financial news and papers in a salon style atmosphere and daily coffee/beverage service
- Resident’s Club Room with catering kitchen, bar area, formal seating areas, custom audio system and expansive outdoor plaza.
- Valet and self-parking available
- 24 hour security
- 24 hour manned, secure lobby
- Smart technology access to all areas
- Floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding glass doors in all living rooms
- Expansive, private terraces with glass balconies providing unobstructed views
- Nolte European Cabinetry with Quartz countertops
- Jenn Air Euro-Stainless Appliances
- Each Residence will be finished with owners choice of design packages
- Grohe and Koehler plumbing fixtures
30% Deposit Schedule:
- Reservation – $50,000
- Contract – Remainder of 20%
- December 2017 – Final 10%
- Delivery Q4 2019
- A Residences from $1,260,000/$526 P.S.F. – $2,030,000/$848 P.S.F.
- B Residences from $800,000/$533 P.S.F. – $1,135,000/$755 P.S.F.
- C Residences from $1,570,000/$530 P.S.F. – $2,270,000/$766 P.S.F.
- D Residences from $990,000/$530 P.S.F. – $1,495,000/$801 P.S.F.
The Four Seasons Hotel and Residences are located On South Florida’s glorious Atlantic coastline. Just thirty minutes north of Miami and forty-five minutes south of Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale offers three hundred miles of pristine waterways that define this Riviera as the “yachting capital of the world.”
This oceanfront property, with legendary Four Seasons service, features ninety residences from 1-5 bedrooms ranging from 780 to over 6000 square feet, including furnished and fully-appointed as well as unfurnished options.
Fort Partners is one of the most visionary developers in South Florida. Owners at Four Seasons Private Residences Fort Lauderdale will become preferred guests of the Fort Portfolio of Four Seasons properties. They will benefit from the services and amenities of Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach and The Surf Club Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences, providing an ideal extension of the gracious Fort Lauderdale lifestyle. Owners will receive a Fort Portfolio Card offering preferred rates on signature dining, leisure activities and hotel stays within the Fort Portfolio of Four Seasons properties.
Tara Bernerd, one of the most celebrated voices in the London design scene, is the visionary behind the interiors of Four Seasons Residences Fort Lauderdale. Based in Belgravia, Bernerd’s interior architectural practice specializes in the design of luxury hotels, estates, and private yachts. Tara Bernerd’s signature esthetic of texture and color will create a welcoming sense of warmth in the Furnished Private Residences.
The culinary experience at Four Seasons Private Residences Fort Lauderdale will come to life with restaurants, lounges and pool areas imagined by Martin Brudnizki Design Studio. The studio was founded in London by Martin Brudnizki in 2000, and a further New York Studio was established in 2012 with U.S. business partner Craig Harvey. The studio now employs more than seventy staff between its two locations and is known around the world for bringing a lived-in, luxurious feel to high-glamour projects, alongside creating commercially successful design concepts for restaurant and retail groups. Brudnizki is regularly listed among House & Garden’s Top 100 Interior Designers and the London Evening Standard’s Power 1000, while the studio’s designs have received notable recognition, including accolades from Wallpaper*, Tatler, Harper’s Bazaar and the European Hotel Design Awards.
Celebrated landscape designer Fernando Wong envisions lush, tropical landscapes that envelope the Four Seasons pool terrace and enhance the entire property. This native of Panama founded his own landscape architecture firm, Fernando Wong Outdoor Living Design, in Miami Beach in 2005. Since that time, Wong has opened another office in Palm Beach and handled residential and commercial projects in the Hamptons and all over the United States, as well as in England and Panama. The company has won prestigious design awards and has been featured in countless magazines, newspapers and television shows.
For more than two decades, Kobi Karp has been providing unique, creative and innovative design solutions to renowned clients in hospitality, retail and high-rise residential developments. Based in Miami, Karp has designed properties worldwide, including in the Caribbean, the Far East, the Black Sea region and the Middle East. He is an award-winning member of the American Institute of Architects (AIA) and the American Society of Interior Designs (ASID).
The inspired design and thoughtful amenities provide the ideal backdrop for the legendary Four Seasons service, at the pool, on the beach, and in the residences.
Galleria Lofts is the latest collection of modern luxury residences from SobelCo, a leading South Florida builder. This intimate community of just 48 homes in the heart of vibrant downtown Fort Lauderdale combines contemporary design with spacious comfort to form a tranquil, urban oasis ideal for any lifestyle.
Galleria Lofts is the latest collection of modern luxury residences from SobelCo, a leading South Florida builder. This intimate community of just 48 homes in the heart of vibrant downtown Fort Lauderdale combines contemporary design with spacious comfort to form a tranquil, urban oasis ideal for any lifestyle. Galleria Lofts is located in an enviable eastern location with amazing shopping, casual to elegant dining and day-to-day conveniences at your doorstep. Expand your cultural expression with renowned performing arts centers, theaters, museums, galleries and much more. When it comes to nightlife, there is nothing more infectious than the energy of Las Olas Boulevard featuring some of South Florida’s hottest entertainment venues, and just a short Vespa or bike ride from Galleria Lofts. All this makes Galleria Lofts the perfect location to call home
Galleria Lofts immediately captivates your senses blending modern, innovative, urban design with lushly landscaped exteriors. From the moment you enter your bright, spacious home at Galleria Lofts through the private entry, you will notice the meticulous details incorporated in every square foot.
- open home designs with elevated ceilings
- well-appointed kitchens featuring stainless steel appliances and contemporary flat panel cabinets
- resort-style wet room featuring ergonomic and comfortable free-standing soaking tubs, 12”x12” matte porcelain tile floors and floating vanities
- modern staircases with reflective steel railings.
Each home at Galleria Lofts features the latest innovations in efficiency.
- Gated, private community entry
- Secure lobby area with central elevator
- Telephone entry system into building with video monitoring
- Elegant covered entries
- Open spacious floorplans
- Impact resistant windows & glass doors
- 18”x18” porcelain tile in all main living areas
- Deluxe stainless steel appliances
- Contemporary flat panel cabinets
- Contemporary solid surface countertops
- Recessed hi-hat lighting throughout home
- Plush stain resistant carpet in all bedrooms
- Luxurious private wet room in master bath
- Freestanding oval tub in master bath
- Contemporary floating vanity with undermount lavatory in baths
- Open pool & leisure area
- Designer landscaping
- Private park for community residents.
730 North Ocean Boulevard, Pompano Beach, FL 33062
Sabbia Beach is set to be the ultimate luxury, waterfront condominium complex in Florida. Sabbia Beach has a 19 story luxury condo complex planned, which is the first oceanfront high-rise condo’s developed on Pompano beach in nearly a decade.
Sabbia Beach is home to only 68 spacious residences.
- a collection of two, three, and four bedroom floor plans
- two unique penthouse suites with double-height ceilings
- four terrace residences boasting up to 3,700 sq. ft. of expansive outdoor living space.
- Each residence will feature private and semi-private elevator access leading into a dramatic double door entryway with direct access into spacious great rooms with floor-to-ceiling glass and sliders
- generous balconies offering ocean, city and Intracoastal Waterway views.
- Chef’s island kitchens, custom-designed Italian cabinets and the finest, hand-selected stone countertops
These are just some of the luxurious touches that await residents of Sabbia Beach.
- Building Features and Leisure Facilities Designed by Arquitectonica
- Appointed public spaces by Interiors by Steven G.
- Lush, tropical landscaping and dunes created by ArquitectonicaGEO
- Stunning porte-cochère entrance Boutique lobby with state-of-the-art security and concierge
- Exotic oceanfront pool deck with beachfront, ultra-contemporary heated pool Oceanfront Jacuzzi,
- World-class, state-of-the-art fitness center with direct ocean views
- Spa with treatment rooms, His and her steam rooms and saunas
- 3600-square-foot multipurpose social room including bar, catering kitchen, seating, game and poker tables and large-screen TV
- 24/7 valet parking
- Private covered parking
- Bike storage
Metropica is a 4 million square foot master planned community. Located in West Broward County, it brings the best of city living into a lush tropical setting. Metropica is the work of an award-winning team of international masters, including Oppenheim Architecture + Design, YOO Studio, CI Design, and EDSA.
Featuring stunning contemporary architecture, luxurious residences, and high-end destinations for shopping, dining, and entertainment, as well as a host of high-tech amenities, Metropica delivers the perfect blend of urban living with sumptuous culture.
Elegantly landscaped pathways for biking and running create lively connections to wide-open green spaces, interactive art, and elegant water features. The South Beach inspired beach club, tennis courts, and Fitness & Wellness Facility are among many shared amenities that create a resort-style atmosphere.
Each individual tower is fully amenitized with its own saltwater swimming pool and chic indoor spaces where residents can play, relax, and connect with friends and family. A full complement of 24/7 services ensures impeccable attention to every desire.
Just steps from the residential towers, Metropica offers a wide array of high-end retail stores and restaurants in a convivial setting. Everyday conveniences, such as gourmet food markets and cafés are interspersed with excellent restaurants, fashion boutiques, and shops catering to a variety of interests.
Metropica’s contemporary office towers put corporate tenants in the center of West Broward County’s vibrant economy with exceptional access to major transportation hubs that connect to countless domestic and international markets.
Whether you want to simply enjoy spectacular views across the Everglades National Park and Metropica’s four-acre central park, or you want to explore them on bike or foot, the natural beauty that surrounds Metropica brings a special quality of joy to every day.
Hikes in nearby parks, including Markham Park, or a day at one of five professional golf courses in the area provide even more opportunities to revel in the great outdoors.
State-of-the-art WiFi throughout Metropica’s outdoor spaces ensures that all of your digital devices are fully functional whether you are out for a run, shopping, or relaxing by the pool.
Additional indoor high-tech features include pre-wiring for smart home technology, a Metropica app to control building systems, and charging stations for everything from your electric car to your phone and laptop.